We at Prestige Services have professional and experienced Plumbers and Heating Engineers. We provide all plumbing and heating work from changing a tap, repairing a leak or installing a new gas boiler, oil boiler or complete central heating system with new radiators etc.
Water leaks don’t usually occur often, but when they do it’s best to get them repaired as soon as possible. A small leak can quickly become a bigger problem if not attended to. Water leaks can cause damage to walls, ceilings and floors. Not to mention furniture and other personal possessions and the leak may have been slowing leaking unnoticed for some time.
The cost of reinstating water damage from leaking or burst water pipes will always far outweigh the cost of a professional plumber repairing the original water leak.
With over 15 years’ experience in the Flood and Fire restoration industry and BDMA training (British Disaster Management Association), we are qualified to know about Flood damage with regards to the destruction floods can cause to buildings.
Prestige Plumbing Services
We also run Prestige Electrical Services. So, if your emergency affects both water and electrics we can help you with both plumbing, heating and electrical problems to ensure the safety of you and your home.
If you have a burst pipe, below are some steps to take straight away to help minimise any further damage.
- Collect water from the leak. If it’s through the ceiling, collect it in a bucket. Subsequently, if the ceiling bulges, pierce the plaster with a screwdriver to let the water through.
- Switch off your central heating.
- Turn off the stopcock (Most stopcocks are fitted under the kitchen sink and close by turning clockwise). Turn on the taps to drain your water system.
- Don’t touch any wiring or switches that you think may have been affected. If in doubt, turn off your electricity at the mains.
- Call us at Prestige Services.
Prestige Services are happy to price over the phone for small jobs. We can also visit to assess your full plumbing requirements to enable us to provide you with a full no obligation quote for you to consider.
Finally, if you have any questions about our Plumbing, Heating or Electrical services, please do give Leisa or a member of the team a call on 0800 228 9574 or email email@example.com. We will be more than happy to answer your questions or arrange an appointment.
We look forward to being of service to you.