Boiler Servicing in Minety
At Prestige Services we have Gas Safe and Oftec registered heating engineers providing boiler servicing for all boilers. Whether your boiler is mains Gas, LPG or Oil.
Why does a boiler need a service every year?
The importance of servicing your gas or oil boiler annually is to make sure that your boiler is SAFE and working. Servicing your boiler in your Minety home provides a number of important benefits:
- An annual boiler service is also a safety check. One of the safety checks will be for carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is a silent killer and therefore it is essential that your boiler has a check for this during the service. You should also make sure that you have Carbon Monoxide detectors in your home.
- This yearly boiler service will keep your boiler working efficiently by ensuring all individual parts are clean and in good working condition. This will also allow your boiler to burn fuel efficiently.
- Having a boiler service each year will also help to prevent boiler failures especially during the winter months when you rely heavily on your central heating system.
- The service can also keep your boiler working for longer, helping to extend the life of the boiler.
- Worcester Bosch and all major boiler manufacturers also recommend having your boiler serviced yearly.
What takes place on an annual boiler service?
- Inspection of the boiler and controls to ensure that they are working properly.
- Inspection of the main component parts.
- Check the boiler for any corrosion and leaks.
- We will check the gas pressure on gas boilers.
- We will check the oil pressure on oil boilers.
- Test the flue to make sure no unsafe fumes are being emitted.
- Clean parts if the tests show this is required.
- Leave a homeowners maintenance service record sheet with you.
- Add you to our database to send you a boiler reminder each year.
An annual boiler service is important to the health of your boiler.
If you are a Landlord and have rental properties, an annual gas safety check and certification of the gas boiler and any other gas appliance is a requirement by law. If you have an oil boiler at your rental property you have a duty of care to ensure that the oil boiler is working correctly, safely and has also been certificated accordingly. The Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 is the main legislation for landlords in England and Wales.
Please also see our Landlord page for full details.
We can also supply and install all types of boilers, gas, LPG oil, regular, system or combi boilers. If you are looking to replace your current boiler and would like a no obligation quote, do contact us and we can arrange to visit you to discuss and assess your needs.
If you would like further information about annual boiler servicing or you would like to book for us to service your boiler, please do contact Leisa or a member of the team on 01666 238299 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to being of service to you for all your boiler servicing needs.